Achievement is not your problem, it's the uncertainty about which decisions are right for you.
If you already know how to set goals, knock of your to do list, and so on, but keep questioning yourself:
How to go higher? Can I really give more? Am I good enough to play at the next level? Why am I not more confident? Am I really living my best life?
Then achievement is not the answer. For you to achieve your next level growth, you're going to need to work on your alignment.
This is why I created The Self-improvement Blueprint, a proven framework that embraces the challenging, unpleasant or tragic experiences in life to transform you into a more rational, self-aware, fulfilled and capable human-being.
What is The Self-improvement Blueprint?
The Self-improvement Blueprint is an intensive 1-on-1 program, created upon the hard won lessons that I learned, over €25.000-worth of the best personal development courses, books and masterminds, and further refined through hundreds of hours of dedicated coaching practice.
This program will take you on a journey that will force you to face the blindspots and ego barriers that have been holding you back from achieving your next level of growth.
As your coach I’ll guide you through the 5 leading modules, empowering you to develop fundamental skills on how to reveal and understand your own depths. Along with a strong vision, supported by new systems that enable you to outgrow your mental barriers and to cope with external influences.
Because of the extremely popular nature of this program, it’s only available to those ready to the work.
What to expect when you strategically explore and develop your better self.
- The Self-Improvement Blueprint is an intensive 12 week 1-on-1 program that requires high levels of focus and dedication.
- Throughout the course of 12 weeks, we’ll have a weekly call (90 min) in which I’ll guide you through the framework and help you explore the unrecognised and neglected parts of your personality.
- You'll receive the offical SIB workbook, providing you with extreme structure and guidance to help you retain important information. Your brain will thank you for using this workbook.
- I'll hold you accountable for showing up and doing the work that is required.
- I'm a likeable and open-minded guy, however, my approach tends to be considered as challenging and confronting.
- I care about you, therefore, I'll give exactly what you need, not what you want.
In the course of 12 weeks you will learn to:
DISCLAIMER: THIS SIB IS NOT FOR YOU
What my clients are saying
Why you should work with me — as your coach
Because I care about you.